Ratings for Dr. John M. Dimuro

We have had a wonderful experience with Dr. John DiMuro and his staff. Dr. DiMuro spent a lot of time with my husband during the initial visit to figure out the best plan of action for his very odd pain without a diagnosis. He's given him a celiac plexus and splanchnic nerve block in his stomach to each the horrible pain my husband was in while we wait for a referral to a hospital in another state to try to figure out what is going on with my husband. The pain has decreased significantly, requiring my husband to take a lot fewer narcotic pain meds. My husband also received an epidural in his L5-6 for spinal stenosis. I've had an epidural in my C5-6 due to degenerative disc disease. He and his staff have been very kind and comforting as the procedure was hard for me. In our experience, Dr. DiMuro has been a great listener, very caring and provides the information we need to make an informed decision. He's been a blessing to us.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Not happy with him or his staff. Does not follow through with the commitment he promises. Tells you he will work with you to ease the pain but as of today have had no results and his tactics are not very well either.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Dimuro although very busy all the time, will take time and figure out whats needed for you, unfortunatly his staff will be running an excessive amount of interferance for him and you may wait for a longer than normal amount of time to see him. Once you get to see Dr. D. he spends all the time needed to put your fears at ease, and puts the clock on the shelf to meet your needs. Thanks for the pain relief Doctor D. your a god send. Others could take a few lessons from him. No cattle call medicine, or 2 minute room hoping, he remembers your name and case.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. John M. Dimuro's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)