Ratings for Dr. Dennis D. Dewey

Have been a long time patient. His office does not overbook and I get in to see the Dr in a very short time. He is has helped my greatly with all of my issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Wow is all I can say here visited this doc often and went thru a ton of expensive testing and the best this doc has done for me is sit and collect even more cash. If you have serious issues please please go some place other this this office. Dr Shuster out of Mayo clinic would be your best met. Or Dr Victor maqueria out of Orange park. Dr dewey concerns me with the lack of ability to figure out problems before you become so ill that your force admitted into a hospital like Mayo to find the problems.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

new to doc Dewey and so far he is pulling all the right triggers according to the ama I just hope he can help me before I end up in a wheelchair. Seems to be a very smart doc he wont make an diagnosis unless he is 100% sure of the problem from what I can see. Follow ups seem to suck his staff could be more courtaious about this. My Pcd has no idea whats going on as well this also being a staff problem and not the doc himself. But I love the dude he seems straight forward.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Dennis D. Dewey's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL