Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Athill

Dr. Athill has twice prolonged my life with his expertise and skill. He is aces in my book

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Athill has given me back my life not just once but twice. Excellent surgeon would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Athil was asked to provide patient with radiation exposure associated with the test he was performing. He refused. It turns out there are safer more accurate test. Don't be afraid to ask questions, Knowledge saves lives! Don't settle, it's your life...settle for the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr Athill implanted an unnecessary pacemaker in my chest. That pacemaker which he said I needed immediately is now turned off. He lied to me about needing it. I would not trust my worst enemy with him. This is about as despicable as a Doctor can get. His own words to me a few months after told me the truth, he had forgotten what he said to me before. That lead me to finding out the truth and the truth was I did not need it. It is now turned off and my body has been violated in the worst possible way by a despicable Doctor.It's off now Dr Athill why is my heart rate not constantly dropping like you said it would? You need to feel omnipotent was more important that following my wishes. I did not want an implant unless I absolutely needed it right this minute and you told me I did, you're a liar of the worst kind. It was my decision not yours that should have been followed. Do not trust this man with your heart or you will be like i was a few months later hearing the truth because he has forgotten the lie he told you.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Charles A. Athill's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare