Ratings for Dr. JOHN W. German

This man is probably one of the rudest I have ever met. I waited over an hour to see him. I wish I had walked out the door but I didn't. I can't even put into words how my office visit went. I wish I had gotten to see Dr Semenoff instead of this .......person .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Had a great experience, yes hard to talk too, but well worth it. His staff, was great and understanding. The pa was very helpful as well and kept things light and enjoyable. Oh by the way he fixed a kyphosis, problem, dealing with c5c6and c7. Yes he did fix my problem and yes when another problem arises he is gonna be the first I will call, no hesitations. Thank you Dr.German and staff

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

I had a scheduled appt 3 weeks plus out with Dr. German, scheduled for mid November 2013. I was in so much pain with my sciatica I called and begged his office to take me sooner because I had been in agony for several weeks and 3+ more weeks would have put me in the looney bin. They got me in the day after my call. Two weeks later, which was before my original scheduled appt, he performed a laminectomy. I woke up in recovery with virtually no pain. After weeks of agony, I couldn't believe it. Ok, so he is not the most talkative Dr, but this guy can perform miracles! Anyone that is willing to invest 19 years of training to help someone like me can have all the lousy bedside manner he wants (he doesn't however - he was very pleasant and thorough before I went under). All I care about is his expertise - and he has plenty of it! He came highly recommended by a nurse I know that respects his work -si.has seen his work and respects him highly. She said he is the best in the Albany area.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

My husband has been going to this office for 7 months and we have yet to see the Dr. It is always the MD. We have made several appointments with the MD that are always rescheduled to see the PA with no excuse other than "The Dr said he won't be in." I know PAs are just as qualified as MD, but the PA is not the one doing the surgery, the MD is. We would like to see the MD. We are looking for a new Dr because we are done with the game.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

i have high deductible health insurance. havent received the invoice yet. Dr. German is highly intelligent but his ability to relate to patients is limited. He has difficulty finding common vocabulary when explaining things. I am an RN and I had difficulty understanding what he was saying.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. JOHN W. German's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Workers Comp