Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Shultz

Been in my family for years ever since i was a child. He's very polite and caring ❤ he's funny & always checks up on you to make sure your okay! He's very good at his job and highly qualified!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Today,my husband was discharged from Dr. Michael Shultz's care. He violated the terms of his pain management agreement. I take no issue with the discharge. I do however, take issue with the manner in which it was implemented. Dr. Shultz's assistants gave my husband his discharge papers." Mr. Schulte, we'll see you again.Oh,that's right we won't."After he stated this, he smiled at my husband. I find this action apprehensible. My husband has progressive remissive M.S.He had a severe exasterbation which kept him in the hospital for 3 days and a nursing home for 4. His feet have been on fire for many years with very little relief. How does a practice find humor in someone elses pain, and suffering? Do they find humor in cancer patients? Do you think that the M.S.Society would find this FUNNY.I dare say NO.I think that they would find this action disturbing at best. No matter what the situation, all patients should be handled with DIGNITY AND RESPECT.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Michael W. Shultz's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Coventry Healthcare