Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Phillips

I would not recomend Dr Phillips to anyone. A couple years ago I had an appoitment with him about feeling pain in the area around my heart. He said that I need a stress test. The result was good . He said that I am healthy. After four years I had to go back to him with the same complaint. He said that I need a stress test again. Does he know something else ?My problem did not go away and he keeps sending me to take a stress test.I He also was 1 hour late. You think he apologize or explained why he is so late.? ?NO, he did not. I am dissapointed with this doctor and I am not going to go back to him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

My heart Dr Paul Phillips makes me feel he cares about my welfare.Very patient with me,I am wheel chair bound,use oxygen,diabetic,sleep apnea,angina,cardiomyophthy,.I lost 37pounds,in 3years,giving me incentive and a heart monitor exercised program,a solution for needed more mobility for me .I 66 hrs old.He has me come back for schedule tests in 6 months and does not wait until I show up with chest pain in er.He brings me back for follow up care.When I called this weeK,because of recent severe angina pain,the staff moved up my next scheduled appt for tests. and nurse ask if ,I needed to talk to nurse.I said,I was ok at that time.But to know one the nurses I have access to speak to is also a comfort to me.I feel my Dr.Paul Phillips is one wonderful Dr.who cares for my heart health and gives me opportunity in a program that gives me hope and strength.I met him when he was covering for another Dr. When I was hospitalized with 84/41,chest pain,weak,irregular Ekg.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Paul L. Phillips's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

• BCBS Illinois