Ratings for Dr. Periasamy Samikkannu

I don't know who the other two raters are talking about but my experience with the Dr. over the past several years have left me wanting. He is very quick to get in and get out and minimizes my questions and concerns, he makes me feel like I am there to pay a fee and leave.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He is the best doctor i have ever had! He takes the time to explain everything to me is very through and a kind person! Have been with him for years!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have been going to this doctor for 8 years. He is a kind man. I average 8 appointments in the past 8 years. Most of my health problems are caused by smoking and being overweight. I have had bouts of anxiety/depression. The last time I went to see this doctor I went because of sudden increase in shortness of breath, sudden onset of edema in both lower legs, on/off pain in my kidney region. My blood pressure was elevated. I wanted to be checked out and cleared to start an exercise program. (I had given it a shot and would get so short of breath and dizzy that I felt I should see a doc) I didn't want to drop dead of a heart attack. He comes in the room and begins reading the laptop monitor and says that it looks like stress is causing my problems. He then tells me I should accept what i can do and what I cannot do. As usual he tells me that prayer often helps. He ordered Vit D. He did look at the lab results and nothing was way off but the D. I'm sorry but stress does not cause edema.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012