Ratings for Dr. Ratko Vujicic

Saw Dr. V for the first time today. He was the most rude doctor I think I have ever seen. I have never been manhandled in an exam especially you wouldn't expect this at a pain clinic. I paid a $45 copay to be told he could do nothing at all for me. I have an extensive medical history. I went to him because my Rhuematologist told me to go to him. I was made to feel like a liar even after showing him a handwritten note from my doctor. It's not my fault that he did not get my medical records. Not one person on his staff told me to make sure my medical records were sent before my appt. They made a point several times to tell me to bring a mefication list insurance card and $45 only cas or credit NO CHECKS! That was so important but yet the records were never mentioned and then I was made to feel like this was my fault. I did exactly what everyone told me to do. I was there for pain management not a certain drug and told him that. I was open to anything. I have autoimmune Arthritis and osteoarthritis and pinched nerve in my neck I had to lie down when I got home because he was so rough when doing the exam. He even slammed his hand forcefully down on the desk several time while making his points about not having s single note on me. I had no idea that my dr didn't send one. Why didn't his staff call and request it while I was there. Anyway, that's enough of a rant. Maybe you will have a different experience with him just make sure if you are s new patient you have extensive medical records with you to show him!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. V and Donette for chronic pain for approximately 7 years. I have tried other Pain Management providers, but I came back to V. The entire staff is personable and I enjoy getting to see them at each visit. While it is unfortunate that Dr. V does not have a cure for me, he and Donette always spend time discussing my symptoms in a continuous attempt to lower my level of pain. Dr V and Donette have not only reduced my pain level, they have helped my realize that there are psychological issues that typically accompany chronic pain and ways to overcome these issues. I highly recommend Dr V as a pain management provider, and/or a alternative to surgical procedures. He'll be very honest on what he can (and cannot) do to help you feel better.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

You can tell when you first meet him that Dr. Vujicic cares about his patients. He is truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015