Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Baker

I had been to a bunch of specialists due to my daughters many ear problems and most of them were arrogant, uninformative and rough in their treatment of my 4 year old. Dr. Baker was the complete opposite and more personable than I ever hoped for. Before he approached my daughter he made sure to tell her what he was going to do and why to help her be less anxious and he answered every question I had, no matter what I asked, without being condescending. Best doctor I have ever been too and he took care of her complicated case. I'm now making my Mom an appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

was wonderful with my son.We are going back to him for my daughter.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Poor business practice. Was not disclosed ANY CHARGES. I went for a consultation, a month later received a series of charges totaling over $400.00. When I called for an explaination, I was offered a deal under the condition that my insurance company would not cover the concern. Needless to say, I never rescheduled my follow up. It was a bad experience.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Scott A. Baker's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay City, MI