Ratings for Dr. P. Leo Varriale

Dr. Varriale, Operated on me nearly 20 years ago for a severe rotator cuff problem and to this day I’ve led a very active life without giving my surgery a second though! Excellent Dr. and compassionate human being. A+

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I have had several visits with Dr. Varriale. He first saw me when I was 17 and now at 34 he still is on point with all his yrs of knowledge. After 3 knee surgeries I have nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Variale. After being examined by his P.A.; I assumed he would come in to meet and talk with me; I quickly realized he had no intentions on meeting , me, his new patient. I asked at the front desk is it was customary for first time patients not to be seen by the Dr. She asked me if I would like to see him. I was then brought into the doorway of his office , where I had a few questions, which he answered, right there between his chair and the hall. His entire examination consisted of him touching my right shoulder at the doorway of his office. I went back to the front office, paid my bill, inquired about my X-rays and then was handed a paper with exercises to do for my neck. Neither the doc or the PA made mention of exercises. I left the office and returned quickly asking for my X-rays; realizing this Dr. was not a good fit for me. While waiting for my X-rays the office manager came to me and apologized for my experience. (Did I mention the Dr. was sitting down eating and drinking his coffee while talking to me.. On a good note, I will say his entire staff was very polite, professional and apologetic throughout the whole ordeal. I couldn't help but notice, they didn't seem the least bit surprised. Good luck guys!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I am a professional musician, my hand is extremely important. He's getting it taken care of and he knows what he's doing. Thank God.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen! Rude and condescending. He refused to listen to my complaints and barely examined me before determining I was fine! I am still receiving treatment via another doctor but it is not covered by insurance based on this horrible doctor's report stating that I was fine! He was so far off in his diagnosis and was unapologetic for his rude manner. Would stay far away from this man if you are in need of an orthopedic!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Varriale, has been my Dr. for sometime and he is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. P. Leo Varriale's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY