Ratings for Dr. Scott O. Johnson

I saw Dr. Johnson in April for a colonoscopy. He ran late and I feel I was injured and overdosed on meds. I had extreme low pulse for over a week after. I had fever. I was in extreme pain and could barely walk for 3 days. I had to go to my personal doctor who ordered tests at Diley Medical center. I will never go back to Dr. johnson or Lancaster hospital

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Scott Johnson is absolutely the best surgeon that I have ever met. He sincerely cares about each and every patient that he sees. He has taken care of me and 2 of my children and his bedside manner is amazing. When a physician tells you he wants to pray with you and for you....that speaks volumes about his character. I would and have recommended him to several people I know and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Johnson saved my life, I really respect him and his way of doing things, I hope I never have to see him again, but if I do I know I will be well taken care of, I will never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Scott O. Johnson's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MAMSI