Ratings for Dr. Kyle Mccoy

A good surgeon, but not a very caring doctor. Basically all he ever did was ask me how i was feeling and send me on my way. I'd had two heart situations within 5 years of each other. In that time I had only taken one stress test. I complained a lot after my 2nd heart episode regarding heart palpitations...really bad. I wore a heart monitor for a month but they said they found nothing and did nothing about it. I had issues with his nurse every single time I went to see him and reported her behavior but nothing was ever done about her. during my second heart episode Dr. Mccoy was on vacation and his associate from the east tennessee heart consultants did the surgery and i woke up to him very sternly telling my family, who were already worried "she'll be right back in here in another few years as long as she smokes." the only good think this group ever did was get me to quit smoking that day. Would not see my family treated that way again. ever! I would never recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Kyle Mccoy's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)