Dr. Robert Burger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Burger

As a DII athlete I was devastated when I tore my ACL in February of my sophomore year and feared that I wouldn't be able to return to a competitive level of basketball. Dr. Burger kept me calm and explained what the recovery process would look like. I returned to practice about 18 months after surgery and was able to play my senior year! Basketball is my passion and I am so thankful to the amazing team at Beacon Orthopaedics for helping me live my dream! - Gloria

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Burger is amazing I would definitely reccomend him

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My experience with Dr. Burger has been great all around. He was punctual, the waiting room was pleasant, and I think he took his time with me. I didn't feel rushed or that he was trying to talk me into something. We are going to start with therapy and hopefully my pain will go away!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Great experience with Dr. Burger! His entire team is top notch! I can't wait to get back to racquetball!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He did a great job on my shoulder and I can't send enough accolades to the front desk staff and everyone that helped me along the way!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Bone of legs I want DR for Bonus i have problems in my legs

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Burger is outstanding! I cannot say enough good things about him and his team at Beacon on the West Side!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Top quality care, I really felt that Dr. Burger wanted to understand the injury before he jumped to a conclusion about my care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Burger is the best ortho surgeon in Cincy! The first thing that stood out is his care and compassion for me even though he just met me. Dr. Burger has repaired my torn ACL and torn labrum in my shoulder. I have never had any complications after surgery. I've seen a few doctors and there's no doubt he's the best ortho surgeon in Cincy. I wouldn't see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Burger is a skilled professional and the office runs like a well oiled machine. I couldn't be more impressed with the speed and efficiency. All of the staff that I came in contact with were very professional and took time to listen to my symptoms and give me a through exam. The Doctor also took the time to explain what he thought the problem was and asked me how I felt about the options for a course of treatment.. There is no doubt in my mind these people are the best in the business! ??

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Robert Burger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)