Ratings for Dr. Nicholas E. Sieveking

RUN...from this Dr!! Ruined my eyes for life & offered no compassion or help....just walked away. Very unprofessional!! Warn everyone....please!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

If the last post is a real patient, then I'm very happy for you. However, I didn't get the same experience: (1) 9 hrs after surgery: could not be wakened, vitals out of control, unreliable medical response. Adherent patient, compare this with 3 pre- and 1 post surgeries: up and alert within 2 hrs. (2) Dr. S did not personally see me until 22 days later: Did not call the day after, absent to remove bandages, absent to remove stitches. (3) Disfigured: I didn't have a double-chin, yet muscles under chin are completely re-aligned in an atrocious manner for whatever reason. Fat-grafted under eyes and around lips, for whatever reason, to leave me with permanent weight & puffiness throughout. Not to mention scars 4X3 mm permanent scars across face (4) Spent $8K on reconstructive attempts, in vain. (5) The law does not protect victims of PS: "elective surgery" = I didn't die. (6) Dr S. sues unhappy patients for their voice - nashville post.com (7) All the spam blasts: patients dwindling? (8) Conclusion: All I can do is raise awareness. If you are indeed a patient, I hope that my experience is out of the norm, but given the previous comments, there may be a pattern...

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

The best of all kinds of services, surgery, improved health and well being, dermatologist, facials, lazer treatments, injectables...keeps you looking great but not FAKE.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

My experience is identical to June 13's comment. With one side pulled tighter than the other and 5 scars across my face with "8 months for the 'redness' (not the scars) to go away". Loaded with June 13's comment: As soon as I heard the same template on the $300 special (an 88% discount from regular cost) - I ran.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

I should have burned my $12k. The physical and financial blows are irreversible. I look worse now with permanent scars across my face, just to name one of the multiple effects. He sues for defamation when unable to delete deceptive reviews (nashville post.com). This may explain the 2-year "success" rate.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had to write this review when I saw that Dr. Sieveking won "Best Plastic Surgeon 2 yrs in a row". This is unbelievable to me. I went to Dr. Sieveking about 2 yrs ago for a neck lift. I had noticeable jowls with the left side more pronounced then the right. At first Dr. Sieveking spent a good amount of time with me explaining the procedure and had a very nice way about him. I asked him and his nurse how many of these procedures he performed. The both said "a lot". However, to find out after my surgery, that most of his surgeries are breast related and my results are less than satisfactory. I am now in the process of seeking a revision. This is because the right side of my jaw line is pulled tighter where you can actually see the line on my jaw and the left side (which was the more pronounce area) is barely unchanged. I went back to see Dr. Sieveking to to see if there was anything he could do to correct this. He said the only thing he could do was send me to his esthetician who used a heat system "Exilis" to try and reduce the jowl on the left side. Well it didn't work, he charged me $300 for the procedure to correct what he botched, he actually ended up firing the esthetician who worked on me, never took after pics, nor did he ever follow up with me. Please, please be careful if you're considering him for any facial work!! I have now seen several Doctors to correct what Dr. Sieveking did. All of them have given me the same response that the revision will actually take longer then the initial surgery to correct and improve the procedure he performed. Hopefully others will see this and seek someone who actually knows what their doing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I had a wonderful experience from the beginning, to end. I was extremely comfortable and trusted Dr.Sieveking's recommendation. My recovery was speedy, I was back at work the next week with minor bruising which I covered with makeup. I couldn't be happier with my results and overall experience .

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Sieveking performed a chin augmentation surgery to correct the appearance of a weak chin due to bone loss in my jaw from arthritis. He restored my chin to a very realistic shape and profile because he was very conscious about my desire to look natural. He did an absolutely beautiful job and was a true joy to work with. He was kind, patient, thorough and really listened to my needs before, during, and after the procedure. I would highly recommend him and his staff, and am grateful that he restored me back to confidence.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

This was my fist surgery and I was extremely frightened. However, Dr. Sieveking was the most patient, honest and informative surgeon. He took a lot of time to put all of my worries to rest and thoroughly answer all of my questions. I would not dream of seeing any other plastic surgeon outside of Dr. Sieveking. He over delivers with beautiful results! I feel and look like a new woman...his work has changed my life!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Nicholas E. Sieveking's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)