Ratings for Dr. John L. Andreshak

Great surgeon helpful and pleasant staff. Thank you Dr. Andreshak and nurse Nancy!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

When i walk into his office for the first time i was shock to see a young doctor that knows so much about back injurys. I have seen others doctor but he was the one that told me the truth. He have gotten me back on my feet again with the surgery.I a give a big hoot to the staff and him for all the help !

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Andreshak was the doctor on call for my doctor's practice (OAD Orthopaedics) during a weekend when I needed a drug from a pharmacy in New York, where I was traveling. My doctor had told me I would be able to get the drug there because it was in the Walgreen's system. What neither he nor I knew was that New York state law, did now allow automatic transfer of this drug between pharmacies. A 5-day emergency supply, however, might be phoned in by a doctor. I left a message for Dr. Andreshak, who called my pharmacy and refused a prescription. So I called again and talked to Dr. Andreshak. He claimed he didn't "have time" for my problem, and suggested I visit an emergency room. "It's not my fault you're in New York," he said. I do not understand what prevented him from checking with either the pharmacist he had already called, or the records in his own practice, to confirm that I had been prescribed the drug, and then call in a 5-day emergency supply.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. John L. Andreshak's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental