Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Mackessy

r. Mackessy, he was very helpful and informative about my condition. His treatment recommendations was very effective. He is caring , patient and he listens. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

The service was quick and very friendly, I was taken care off right away.. Amazed by the service

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Mackessy was very careing and very informative. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Mackessy was very helpful and informative about my condition. I loved his bedside demeanor and recommend him to anyone who is looking to get better.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Mackessy was very open and honest about my condition. His diagnosis was spot on and the treatment recommendation was very effective.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Have had 4 surgeries with Dr. Mackessy -- He's an exceptional surgeon -- very caring, knowledgeable, and patient. I give him a score of A+. Not too many like him around. Of course, his staff is just as amazing. All very caring individuals. Thanks!!

Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Mac is the best. One visit and its all better

Submitted July 27, 2017

Very friendly & patient doctor. He is never anything but kind. Never rushes through our visit. through & answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I greatly recommend Dr. Mackessy to anyone. He helped diagnose me correctly after years of pain and discomfort. Great staff and facility. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Mackessy is very Proffesaional, knowledgeable, kind doctor, there is only a few doctors like him. Thank you Dr Mackessy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Richard P. Mackessy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare