Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Mackessy

Have had 4 surgeries with Dr. Mackessy -- He's an exceptional surgeon -- very caring, knowledgeable, and patient. I give him a score of A+. Not too many like him around. Of course, his staff is just as amazing. All very caring individuals. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Mac is the best. One visit and its all better

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very friendly & patient doctor. He is never anything but kind. Never rushes through our visit. through & answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I greatly recommend Dr. Mackessy to anyone. He helped diagnose me correctly after years of pain and discomfort. Great staff and facility. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr Mackessy is very Proffesaional, knowledgeable, kind doctor, there is only a few doctors like him. Thank you Dr Mackessy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Well run office. Staff was very helpful and pleasant Dr Mackessy listened to my problem and diagnosed the problem. He was spot on. On my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

UCOG Linden office: extremely well organized, all staff helpful and courteous. Everyone has a specific job amd does it well. The center runs like a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I was very satisfied. Dr. mckessey answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. P. Mackessy was excellent in taking care of my painful hand.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This physician is inept. He dispensed the wrong size splints to me. When I noticed the error, I called him to report the problem. He did not have the professionalism to return my calls or even my letter. I filed a complaint with the NJ Board of Medical Examiners. Of course they sided with me because the paperwork plainly did not agree with the sizing of the splints. I also found out that there were MANY complaints filed against him. He does not deserve the title of physican. Do not place yourself in his care! He should be forced into retirement.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Richard P. Mackessy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Pacificare