Ratings for Dr. Adolfo M. Alonso

Friendly and Professional .... He does a Great Job everytime

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had laser liposuction 2 years ago and it looks terrible. He left hotizontal adhesions on my tummy and now it looks like rolls of fat. At least before, my stomach was smooth. He totally mislead me. Promised things that did not happen. I've worn bikinis all my life. Now I am forced to cover up with a one piece. Can't believe he is allowed to do cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I had the worst experience with Dr. Alonso two years ago and I still look horrible. He did a tummy tuck and lipo and left me with big humps on both hips and I still get realy bad stomach cramps. I have also never regained complete feeling in my stomach . Stay away for your own good.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Alonso did an amazing job on my tummy tuck and liposuction. He took four pounds of skin and a lot of fat. My scar healed very well and I look amazing. He listened to everything I wanted. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Loved the experience and cost. Dr. Alonso suggested my money would be best spent on botox for my forehead instead of around my eyes (where I usually have it done and other doctors have just complied). The injections gave me a younger look and I received many compliments. I used to go to a doctor in Airy, MD, now I am staying with Dr. Alonso

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This was the worst Botox treatment I have ever had. He doesn't know what he is doing. It didn't work at all. I knew more than he did about it. Overall the experience is bad. don't go see him for Botox you will be sorry.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Vaser liposuction was excellent. I had dr Alonso treat unwanted fat on my arms or tricep area and am very pleased with my results. I am returning to him for additional services and would and have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Very bad results from Dr Alsono. He left my stomach uneven and bumpy with scars very visible.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Recently had my breasts done with Dr. Alonso. He listened to what I wanted and did a great job. I couldn't be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Was supposed to have a 2 in scar turned out to be a 6 in scar under my chin everyone can see it.He told me to put makeup on it.He also made my face uneven. Very unhappy have to spend more money to fix what he seems to think is ok WITH makeup

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Adolfo M. Alonso's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1965)