Ratings for Dr. Larry W. Carruth

DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor. his staff starts out nice but once you start asking any questions, they become rude and act like your are wasting their time. After waiting 2 plus hours in the waiting room you may get to an exam room but don't get over excited because once their, you wait a while longer as the doctor sees other patients that appointment times are scheduled AFTER yours!! Finally you get to be see and mention it to the doctor who blows you off but, does so very nicely. He sees to be very knowledgeable and his advice did seem to help me HOWEVER, WHEN I CALLED THE OFFICE TO MAKE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT, I WAS TOLD BY THE RECEPTIONIST SHE CAN'T MAKE ANY MORE APPOINTMENTS FOR ME!! I was DUMBFOUNDED! I was the one who was mistreated at this office! I called back and spoke to the office manager who said she had just recently just started so she was unaware of the situation However, since I had changed 2 appointments I would no longer be seen at their office. I don't remember changing 2 appointments I tell her but I also told her that I am fully disabled, travel over one and a half hours to get to his office and have to have a driver so, if we have bad weather, my driver calls out or either of my disabilities acts up, I do have to change appointments on occasion. SHE DIDN'T CARE... THIS DOCTOR DOESN'T CARE... FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! YOU ARE WORTH IT!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Larry advise you to file for social sercuity and to quit working to file and he turns around and don't support his ruling causing hardship upon a family.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Larry W. Carruth's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jackson, TN