Dr. Christopher J. Davis

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Davis

Wonderful office. Caring people. I was able to get an appointment right away. Very serene experience.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Would definitely recommend. Love his emphasis on healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Very caring and punctual... they listen as well as trying to get to the root of your problems... I was very impressed.... I would highly recommend Dr Davis and his staff...

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Davis and his staff. I had never been to a cardiologist before, and all I needed was surgical clearance. I was treated with respect and care. I actually felt like I mattered. I will absolutely return if I need cardiac care!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great Practice Dr Davis and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Davis actually seemed concerned with my health. He didn't blow me off just because I'm old. I think he really cares.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Staff and doctor were very freindly and helpful. Would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I like to arrive early so I can relax and not stress out over traffic. The staff is always pleasant and I’m “always” in on time or early. I feel like whenever I have an appointment, I’m going to have a pleasant experience even when I don’t like what I hear. Dr. Chris has a way of challenging one to do better. I truly believe I’m part of a team with my health.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The most amazing and easy to talk to doctor I have ever known. He actually cares about his patients. I only gave a 4 on punctual because he is in such high demand you have to allow for possible delay due to an emergency at the hospital. That is understandable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Thanks to Doctor Davis for his professional, thorough and gentle manner in ER on September 24th. I went home feeling better and having a plan for improvement in my health.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Christopher J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Christopher J. Davis, M.D. is a board certified integrative interventional cardiologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins University-Sinai Hospital where he served as Chief Medical Resident. He completed his fellowship in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at University of Virginia. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. As an expert in his field, Dr. Davis has published articles and abstracts in many peer-reviewed journals. and is also a member of numerous hospital advisory boards. Dr. Davis has been repeatedly honored as one of America’s “Top Doctors” by the prestigious Top Doctors list published annually by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd., and has been named a Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report, and Top Doctor by Sarasota Magazine. Most importantly, Dr. Davis takes great pride in the compassionate care he provides to his patients and their families.

• English
  • Spanish

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1997)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Virginia (Grad. 2006)

• Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  • Atrial fibrillation