Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Davis

Excellent service. Would go back there again although I hope I won't have to.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I have just recently become a patient of Dr. Davis and have been impressed with the entire practice. His waiting room is very calm and welcoming and I feel I was treated respectfully by staff as well as Dr. Davis. I was very impressed by his use of technology and the way he used it to thoroughly explain what the situation was with my heart. I felt confident with his diagnosis and feel that he uses a holistic approach to health care.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Davis is a truly amazing, so caring, knowledgeable, compassionate and professional. I first met Dr. Davis at Blake Hospital where my brother Bob was taken by ambulance with what we thought was a heart attack. It was a blessing that Dr. Davis happened to be the hospital at that exact time and he operated on my brother immediately who had a blockage and put in a stint. I decided then and there that Dr. Davis would be the cardiologist that I would recommend to my family and friends. Little did I know that in a few months my Husband would need to see a cardiologist and he was the doctor I wanted my husband to see. We could not be more satisfied with Dr. Davis and his staff. They get a five stars from us. Things I love about Dr. Davis, he treats the whole person not only he is an excellent Cardiologist and his office offers Acupuncture, Nutritional Medicine, Essential Oils and so much more. You will not be disappointed with the Manatee Cardiovascular team they are AWESOME and give the BEST CARE.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

The staff and Dr. Davis not only treated the patient but the concerns of the whole family. He is looking for ways to treat the patient use I get all the information and resources that are available. Thank you Dr. Davis and staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had to be cleared for surgery by a heart doctor and I was sent to Dr Davis. Both he and his staff made me feel confident that my heart was in good shape for the surgery. Was very happy that I was referred to him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Excellent doctor, excellent staff. Topnotch in every respect.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I was very pleased with my first appointment. I felt very comfortable with him because he does take an integrative approach which was what I am looking for. Time will tell though. I had an "integrative cardiologist" in the past in Tennessee that reverted back to pushing drugs (statins) at me during visit number 3. I am cautiously optimistic that Dr. Davis will be different. If so, he will have me as a patient as long as I live or at least as long as I remain in Florida.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I am new to the area and asked my kidney doctor who he would want to treat him for any heart related issues. He highly recommended Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis made me feel very comfortable and he gave me all the time I needed answering all my questions in terms I could understand. I had to wait a while past my appointment time,but, I didn't mind because he didn't rush me. Dr. Davis is very confident and knowledgable which was reassuring to a new patient. I know that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Davis was very willing to answer my questions that included natural methods as well as prescription medications. He is very knowledgeable and explained things in easy to understand terms. His staff is very polite and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Davis and his staff were very professional and helpful. Thankfully they found that I do not have heart problems❤️

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Christopher J. Davis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Christopher J. Davis, M.D. is a board certified integrative interventional cardiologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Johns Hopkins University-Sinai Hospital where he served as Chief Medical Resident. He completed his fellowship in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology at University of Virginia. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. As an expert in his field, Dr. Davis has published articles and abstracts in many peer-reviewed journals. and is also a member of numerous hospital advisory boards. Dr. Davis has been repeatedly honored as one of America’s “Top Doctors” by the prestigious Top Doctors list published annually by Castle Connolly Medical, Ltd., and has been named a Top Doctor by U.S. News and World Report, and Top Doctor by Sarasota Magazine. Most importantly, Dr. Davis takes great pride in the compassionate care he provides to his patients and their families.

• English
  • Spanish

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1997)
  • Johns Hopkins University (Grad. 2000)
  • University of Virginia (Grad. 2006)

• Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
  • Atrial fibrillation