Ratings for Dr. Clinton H. Sharp

The staff is well behind the times in processing insurance paperwork,even after a call from the insurance company to the staff to streamline the claim process, the staff continued to process the claim the way they have always done it. I have to agree with the other comments here, the staff is less than helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

This doctor is too busy and that is putting your health in danger, in my opinion. Bethany, front desk, is rude, targets patients she doesn't like in little ways, very immature. The records are paper, and even the doctor had problems finding records. We are leaving him, don't bother if you are a new patient. If he is so busy that his business is failing, and he doesn't have control over his staff, he should retire.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He is too busy, his medical records are old fashioned paper and so he spends time not finding reports in your file. Wait time is too long, many of us are leaving. (we have to have all that copying done at our expense if we want to hand carry it.) He needs to get help because he is not effective as he could be. He's also lost his smile for the patients, he's burned out.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Sharp has been my primary off and on now more than 25 years. He is a very busy man, with many patients, old and new! Overall, he is very knowledgable and professional. I am 69 years old, and Dr. Clinton Sharp, MD, will remain my doctor as long as I will need a doctor. Keep up the good work, Dr. Sharp.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

The availability of this doctor is one of the main problems. He has shorten the patient hours and there is no one else in the office you can see. He is overbooked and the wait time is horrible. Many people I've talked to are leaving or have already left. While he is an okay doc for routine things, but don't expect deep research for you, he is just too busy. Will not phone in prescriptions.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Clinton H. Sharp's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1982)

Champ Va