You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maneesh Mohan

Dr. Mohan was very knowledgeable and informative of my situation and continued to follow up with me even when I was no longer seeing him. My procedure was extensive, and took many weeks to complete, and I never felt like he had forgotten about me. I even had to call him a couple of times in the evening over some swelling and he made me feel like I had all of his time and attention. He followed up with me the next day and all was well. Thanks to his staff and to Dr. Mohan, a difficult procedure was made easy.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

The staff at Dr. Mohan's office were wonderful and very helpful. The prepared my daughter for her wisdom teeth extraction very well, and put her at ease. Follow up by the physician, however was poor. He NEVER looked into her mouth afterward, despite returning there twice for severe pain. After going to the urgent care and returning 2 more times to Dr. Mohan, he said she had TMJ, then changed his mind to her grinding her teeth. After going to yet a 3rd physician, he did an xray and found she had an abscessed tooth. This went on for over 2 weeks with my daughter being in severe pain. If you want an easy, run of the mill wisdom tooth extraction he is your man, but if there are any complications, good luck! Oh, she lost her last stitch over 2 months after her initial extraction (again, maybe because he never looked in her mouth again??)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I had two dental implants done by Dr. Mohan. Dr. Mohan made me feel very comfortable, very helpful, and seemed truly concerned with my treatment and after care. Implants are a long process. We started in July and I'm not done yet but so far so good!I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Mohad. He was one of the kindest people I have ever met, which helped a lot because I was really scared. He is super outgoing, kind, knowledgeable, and highly compassionate. He made my overall experience as good as could be. I wish he could be my regular dentist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

best treatment EVER all of the staff was so sweet and he answered all my questions

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Maneesh Mohan's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohan was very knowledgeable and informative of my situation and continued to follow up with me even when I was no longer seeing him. My procedure was exten..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Dr. Mohan's office were wonderful and very helpful. The prepared my daughter for her wisdom teeth extraction very well, and put her at ease. Follow..."

February 10, 2015