Ratings for Dr. Ramon A. Aizpurua

Do not go to this doctor!!!!I went to this doctor for the first time for an annual pap exam. The doctor charge my health insurance an additional office visit to discuss my past history( so talking is an extra charge?!?). So I was charged for 2 office visits when I went there once. He also sent me a certified letter to refuse me as a patient in the future because I refused to do additional test when I felt nothing was wrong. His only concern is to make money not your overall health. His staff will have your appointment schedule with 10 other patients at one time, which looks like a patient mill.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I've been seeing DR Aizpurua for 41 years. I love him! He has always been very respectful, nice, easy to talk to, concerned. When I had surgery 19 years ago, my mother was so appreciative how he treated her in discussing my surgery and how nice he was.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

BE AWARE!!!! NOT A GOOD DOCTOR!!! DR. RAMON A. AIZPURUA KILL MY MOTHER!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

He is the best. Compassionate, listening your concerns and take quality time with you as a patient. Highly recommended to any one.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Great doctor! Very compassionate, informative, just nice. I have been a patient for over 30 years. Dr. Aizpurura delivered both of my children.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Aizpurua. He is great at what he does, very kind, patient, and knowledgeable. I've never had a problem with him or his staff. He delivered me when I was born and many of my siblings and cousins as well. A lot of the women in my family go to him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Somewhat pleased with the service that was provided to me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

best doctor. so caring, he always seemed to take his time to take to you individually. the only thing i did not like was his staff except a hispanic lady she was really kind. love him

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011