Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. MANN

Dr Mann did my wrist surgery and I contracted MRSA infection in the operating room. I have since seen a different orthopedic surgeon and was told that my wrist is not fixed properly and a staple was left in my incision which could be seen on x-Ray. Dr Mann didn't have a very compassionate bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Horrible rude staff, over an hour and half late to my surgery and did the wrong surgery

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I called Dr. Mann's office five times over a period of eight business days to try to get an appointment, and was told the woman in charge of scheduling was busy and would call me back. She never did, but I finally reached her on my fifth call. During one of the five calls, the front office girl said she could not find my chart, which was concerning since Dr. Mann has been previously disciplined by the Medical Board for failing to maintain adequate and accurate medical records. At my pre-op appointment two days before my scheduled surgery, I complained to Dr. Mann about my treatment. Dr. Mann responded that if I have a problem with his staff, then I have a problem with him, and he cancelled the surgery. I told him this would cause further delay in my treatment, and he simply reiterated that he would not perform the surgery. I also had to wait 50 minutes for the doctor to see me at the pre-op appointment.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013