Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Pederson

Dr. Pederson is a very caring physician who listens very well and is very open to suggestions that I, as a patient, have about treatment options. He has referred me to some really good specialists when needed and has been willing to change referrals when I want to see a specific specialist. I have been going to him for 13 years and would not think of ever changing to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pedersons on and off for about 10 years. I have a very difficult medical history, and Dr. Pederson has always been open to trying new things, and knows when to refer me to specialized help. He always listens to me, and is never arrogant or opinionated. The best in Whatcom county for sure!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Bruce M. Pederson of Birch Bay Family Medicine which is associated with Lynden Family Medicine is a very knowledgable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr.Pederson never seemed to know anything always left office more confused of situation then when I arrived. Issues were not addressed properly and my concerns were ignored. My health only got worse and I was forced to find another family Dr.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Bruce M. Pederson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company