Ratings for Dr. Masayuki Inouye

Dr. Inouye is one of the best Doctors in the world for ENT. He not only helped me but he also help my wife as well. Thank you so much Dr. Inouye. The Colon's

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He's the best. Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Great doc. Extremely intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing. Highly recommended! A little serious at first, but once you warm up to him he's great.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I had a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Inouye was kind and very patient when explaining my options and the surgery. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

following having dr inouye do a stapedectomy for minor hearing loss, his surgical procedure left me hearing impaired, with extreme tinnitus and vertigo. to add insult to injury, he was dismissive of doing any type of follow up procedure and suggested i "see a specialist!". do yourself a favor before you are also left disabled and treated poorly, save yourself the heartache and damage and see an ear 'specialist' first. my research has led me to nyc's dr. darius kohan. with any luck and a lot of praying, i am hoping he will be able to correct the damage that dr. inouye has left me with.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My urologist highly recommended Dr. Inouye several years ago and that recommendation was perfect. Luckily I have not had serious problems but I would have total confidence in Dr.Inouye should a major ENT problem arise for me or my family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of care I received from Dr. Inouye. In facing surgery he was extremely caring and explained everything thoroughly. He came highly recommended by many people, especially my endocrinologist. I went into surgery feeling I was in the best hands possible and came out feeling incredibly grateful for having had him at the helm. And I will add that my being a Medicare patient (the doctors receive a small portion of their fee) did not affect the quality of care in any aspect. This speaks volumes!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Inouye has been my Dr. since 2006. Dr. Inouye did my Thyroid surgery. Since this was the first time I was having surgery you would think I would be nervous, however with Dr. Inouye's kindness and caring and knowledge I was very relaxed. It is very rare to find a surgeon like Dr. Inouye. His bedside manner was excellent. My incision healed so well it is almost invisible. I would highly recommend Dr. Inouye.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Inouye has been my ENT for the past 6 years. He did my Thyroid Surgery and Sinus surgery with absolutely no complications & with very little pain, and was spot on with his diagnosis. He is highly knowledgeable in his field of expertise , completely honest with his patients, and the utmost professional. I would ...& have highly recommended him to my family & friends.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Masayuki Inouye's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ