Ratings for Dr. Masayuki Inouye

Wonderful experience would recommend him to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Inouye is a master! His surgical precision is unmatched and his knowledge of the thyroid organ impressive. If you have decided to go through with either partial or full removal of the thyroid, you be well be in the hands of one of our nations best.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Inouye handled my sinus surgery with knowledge and care. He explained everything and the followup to clean out any scar tissue was uneventful. He was extremely gentle and considerate. Great experience!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr Inouye is an amazing doctor with world class surgical skills, knowledge and professionalism! He is absolutely the best and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

gave very through and easy to understand explanations. great surgeon - had half my thyroid removed 2 weeks ago and the scar is minimal and can tell it will barely be visible in time. felt very comfortable in his hands.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Inouye is a wonderful, kind, caring doctor. He was extremely skilled and gentle while removing impacted wax from my ear. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

My husband and I highly recommend Dr Inouye. My husband had squamous cell carcinomas of the neck cancer and he saved his life. Everyone we recommend Dr Inouye to are extremely satisfied with his procedures and diagnosis! His expertise and professionalism as an ear, nose and throat doctor is what we value the most.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Inouye is one of the best Doctors in the world for ENT. He not only helped me but he also help my wife as well. Thank you so much Dr. Inouye. The Colon's

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He's the best. Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Masayuki Inouye's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ