Ratings for Dr. Masayuki Inouye

gave very through and easy to understand explanations. great surgeon - had half my thyroid removed 2 weeks ago and the scar is minimal and can tell it will barely be visible in time. felt very comfortable in his hands.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Inouye is a wonderful, kind, caring doctor. He was extremely skilled and gentle while removing impacted wax from my ear. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

My husband and I highly recommend Dr Inouye. My husband had squamous cell carcinomas of the neck cancer and he saved his life. Everyone we recommend Dr Inouye to are extremely satisfied with his procedures and diagnosis! His expertise and professionalism as an ear, nose and throat doctor is what we value the most.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Inouye is one of the best Doctors in the world for ENT. He not only helped me but he also help my wife as well. Thank you so much Dr. Inouye. The Colon's

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

He's the best. Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Great doc. Extremely intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing. Highly recommended! A little serious at first, but once you warm up to him he's great.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I had a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Inouye was kind and very patient when explaining my options and the surgery. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

following having dr inouye do a stapedectomy for minor hearing loss, his surgical procedure left me hearing impaired, with extreme tinnitus and vertigo. to add insult to injury, he was dismissive of doing any type of follow up procedure and suggested i "see a specialist!". do yourself a favor before you are also left disabled and treated poorly, save yourself the heartache and damage and see an ear 'specialist' first. my research has led me to nyc's dr. darius kohan. with any luck and a lot of praying, i am hoping he will be able to correct the damage that dr. inouye has left me with.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My urologist highly recommended Dr. Inouye several years ago and that recommendation was perfect. Luckily I have not had serious problems but I would have total confidence in Dr.Inouye should a major ENT problem arise for me or my family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Masayuki Inouye's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ