Ratings for Dr. Masayuki Inouye

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

following having dr inouye do a stapedectomy for minor hearing loss, his surgical procedure left me hearing impaired, with extreme tinnitus and vertigo. to add insult to injury, he was dismissive of doing any type of follow up procedure and suggested i "see a specialist!". do yourself a favor before you are also left disabled and treated poorly, save yourself the heartache and damage and see an ear 'specialist' first. my research has led me to nyc's dr. darius kohan. with any luck and a lot of praying, i am hoping he will be able to correct the damage that dr. inouye has left me with.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My urologist highly recommended Dr. Inouye several years ago and that recommendation was perfect. Luckily I have not had serious problems but I would have total confidence in Dr.Inouye should a major ENT problem arise for me or my family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of care I received from Dr. Inouye. In facing surgery he was extremely caring and explained everything thoroughly. He came highly recommended by many people, especially my endocrinologist. I went into surgery feeling I was in the best hands possible and came out feeling incredibly grateful for having had him at the helm. And I will add that my being a Medicare patient (the doctors receive a small portion of their fee) did not affect the quality of care in any aspect. This speaks volumes!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Inouye has been my Dr. since 2006. Dr. Inouye did my Thyroid surgery. Since this was the first time I was having surgery you would think I would be nervous, however with Dr. Inouye's kindness and caring and knowledge I was very relaxed. It is very rare to find a surgeon like Dr. Inouye. His bedside manner was excellent. My incision healed so well it is almost invisible. I would highly recommend Dr. Inouye.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr. Inouye has been my ENT for the past 6 years. He did my Thyroid Surgery and Sinus surgery with absolutely no complications & with very little pain, and was spot on with his diagnosis. He is highly knowledgeable in his field of expertise , completely honest with his patients, and the utmost professional. I would ...& have highly recommended him to my family & friends.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Inouye removed my thyroid three weeks ago and you can barely see the incision point. He was gentle and accurate with his diagnosis & surgical procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Masayuki Inouye's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best ENT Doctor and Surgeon..Very Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery...Highly Recommend him!!"

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the best. Knowledgable with great bedside manner during all steps of my surgery."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great doc. Extremely intelligent and knows exactly what he's doing. Highly recommended! A little serious at first, but once you warm up to him he's great. "

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a total thyroidectomy. Dr. Inouye was kind and very patient when explaining my options and the surgery. He is very gentle and has a great bedside manner..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "following having dr inouye do a stapedectomy for minor hearing loss, his surgical procedure left me hearing impaired, with extreme tinnitus and vertigo. to add..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My urologist highly recommended Dr. Inouye several years ago and that recommendation was perfect. Luckily I have not had serious problems but I would have tota..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of care I received from Dr. Inouye. In facing surgery he was extremely caring and explained everything thoroughly..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye has been my Dr. since 2006. Dr. Inouye did my Thyroid surgery. Since this was the first time I was having surgery you would think I would be nervou..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye has been my ENT for the past 6 years. He did my Thyroid Surgery and Sinus surgery with absolutely no complications & with very little pain, and was ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye removed my thyroid three weeks ago and you can barely see the incision point. He was gentle and accurate with his diagnosis & surgical procedure..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye removed my thyroid and did an awesome job! The scar looks great and he is very gentle. He also explains things very well. I would recommend him."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best , I had sinus surgery 3 days ago . Already I'm feeling great . No bleeding , no pain and I can smell . He is the best . Very respectful, patient..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My endocrinologist recommended Dr Inouye. I had to have my thyroid removed. He is such an excellent doctor! I had a very positive experience and would highly..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a total thyrodectomy and dr inouye was a super surgeon. Two weeks after my surgery my incision looks great and is healing nicely. I am grateful to have fo..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great "bedside" manner, knowledgeable, answered all questions patiently."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience Thanks for the good care and the professionalism "

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosted with Thyroid cancer and had a Total Thyroidecomy done 2 months ago. I am thankful for my Endocrinologist for recommending me to Dr. Inouye. He ..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Inouye did a total thyroidectomy on me this year, it is very rare to find a surgeon who is so skilled and knowledgable as well as kind and caring! It was a p..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr Inouye, I can breathe through the night, no more apnea or snoring! The surgery was not as bad as I imagined, and after three weeks I was feeling b..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have now been diagnosed with thyroid cancer twice and had 2 neck dissections done by Dr. Inouye.Not only was he beyond comprehensive in his explanation of my ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Inouye is excellent,I have been a patient of his for years.He performed two surgeries this year on me and I highly recommend him.He is a true professional."

December 18, 2014