You may also like

Rate Dr. Masayuki Inouye

Dr. Masayuki Inouye's Ratings

Dr. Inouye removed my thyroid three weeks ago and you can barely see the incision point. He was gentle and accurate with his diagnosis & surgical procedure. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Inouye removed my thyroid and did an awesome job! The scar looks great and he is very gentle. He also explains things very well. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He is the best , I had sinus surgery 3 days ago . Already I'm feeling great . No bleeding , no pain and I can smell . He is the best . Very respectful, patient and knowledgeable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2842970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

My endocrinologist recommended Dr Inouye. I had to have my thyroid removed. He is such an excellent doctor! I had a very positive experience and would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I had a total thyrodectomy and dr inouye was a super surgeon. Two weeks after my surgery my incision looks great and is healing nicely. I am grateful to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Great "bedside" manner, knowledgeable, answered all questions patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Great experience
Thanks for the good care and the professionalism

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I was diagnosted with Thyroid cancer and had a Total Thyroidecomy done 2 months ago. I am thankful for my Endocrinologist for recommending me to Dr. Inouye. He is a great surgeon. He carefully explained everything having to do with my surgery and answered all my questions. If you ever need an Ear, nose and throat surgeon he is the person to go to!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Inouye did a total thyroidectomy on me this year, it is very rare to find a surgeon who is so skilled and knowledgable as well as kind and caring! It was a positive experience and I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Thanks to Dr Inouye, I can breathe through the night, no more apnea or snoring! The surgery was not as bad as I imagined, and after three weeks I was feeling better, plus I lost 13 pounds on the liquid diet! I am so glad I found Dr Inouye and recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707715].votes_count ]]