Ratings for Dr. Howard I. SIEGEL

Misdiagnosed three problems within my gastro track. Two of the issues were fixed while the other medical aliment is a terminal condition. Dr. Howard I. Siegel, did not believe in the patient when presented these issues. Thought psychiatric practice would be better. More money hungry to get people into his office and spend less than 4 minutes with them. My father went to him and he once again misdiagnosed proper medication and could've killed my father. Went to University of Pennsylvania and they fixed my father's issue and stated Dr. Siegel practices should've known this and been more aware. Tried to get medical records and it took 3-4 weeks for a response. Instead wanted me to come in for another worthless visit. So beware of this Money Hungry so called Doctor! See a well verified and certified Doctor. I will never go to Dr. Siegel's practice again!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013