Ratings for Dr. T. Greg Sommerkamp

I was referred to him by another physician who, along with 2 radiologists, diagnosed a bone infection on my thumb and wanted me to be seen ASAP. I got an appt. and both Dr. S and assistant acted curt and put out that they had to fit me in. As he was examining my hand he was impatient with me when I didn't anticipate how he wanted me to turn my hand. They could not read the Xray/MRI DVD that I had to pick up from local hospital, though hospital assured me that what they sent is correct and is what they have always sent him. Dr. S sent me back to hospital to pick up another copy which was the exact same thing b/c that is all they can ever send! My referring doctor is now sending me to another surgeon, we have both lost faith in this one. ALSO, what doctor makes you sit in the room at the end of the appt. for 10 minutes while he dictates into his computer????? Nothing felt comfortable there.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

He was absolutely horrible. Went in for one thing and was told I have three things; gave me the run around for over a month all to tell me nothing was wrong. I could hear him and his staff talking about me in the hallway. It was completely unprofessional and I will never go back, nor refer anyone. Horrific bedside manner. Horrible horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. T. Greg Sommerkamp's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)