Ratings for Dr. Kevin Triggs

Permenently crippled my husband, he can no longer work. Ruined our lives. Please do not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I am permanently disabled. Dr. Kevin Trigg's was found guilty of committing malpractice on me. The medical board states he failed to adequately reduce the ankle prior to fixation not diagnosing the subluxation in a timely manner.Dr. Triggs also does IME Independent Medical Exams for the Insurance Company(Defendent) find 90% of the time in their favor not the paitents seeking benifits from injurys. Runned my life and others.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I was sent to this Dr. for his expertise opinion. This Doctor did not care about me as person.I could have stayed home and called it in. His report was most likely already done before I got there. He was paid well to say what the other side wanted said. I was raped and attacked and have pain in shoulders and neck for this attack. I had to have surgery for a torn rotator cuff, torn tendon, deltoid muscle had to be cut for the surgery. I had major surgery on my right shoulder. The left shoulder I am fighting to have treatment on and the constant whiplash pain in my neck. I was shaken like a rag doll with my neck snapping back and forth. He medical opinion ... My age is the cause my issues. I have never had shoulders, neck issues before the attack. His opinion - being drugged and raped for hours had nothing to do with it !!!! This statement is the truth!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Kevin Triggs's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)