Ratings for Dr. Eric W. Lee

Dr. Eric Lee is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He has operated on my son twice due to repeated shoulder injuries playing football. I would highly recommend Dr. Lee. The added bonus is his responsive staff. All of my experiences dealing with the office and personnel have been positive which says a lot considering the circumstances.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

This doctor decided, before ordering an MIR that I had no back issues. After the MRI, he agreed, yes, I do have a back issue and need surgery. In other words, this doctor thought I was faking a problem without even seeing the MRI. His colleague refused to see me after an operation, I leaked spinal fluid for 3 months. This shakes your confidence in the team. I went elsewhere and am very glad I made that decision.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

In 2008, my 12 year old daughter broke the growth plate in her right leg. Dr. Lee and his staff was wonderful with us! They explained every procedure and kept us informed of her progress. They even gave her the 2-toned cast she asked for! She has made a complete recovery and if anything else were to happen to any one of us, Dr. Lee would be the firt doctor we call.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Took my son to Dr Lee for a shoulder injury that occurred playing baseball. He was friendly. He performed a thorough exam. He listened intently to son. He explained things well. My son feels like doctor Lee is going to help him get better. UPDATE Dr. Lee performed arthroscopic surgery to repair my son's labrum in January 2007. My son returned to playing competitive baseball in January 2008. He has not had any complications since completing his rehabilitation. Dr Lee is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

He did a right knee replacement, after trying all other forms of treatment. He is a skilled surgeon, perhaps the best in Orange County. He greets me with a warm smile & handshake, always as if he is happy to see me. He takes time to explain what he is doing and what to expect, and gladly answers my questions and calms my fears with facts and data I can understand. He is a wonderful surgeon & a caring physician!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2008

Dr. Lee diagnosed and operated on a knee surgery for me (outpatient knee arthroscopy with loose body removal). Dr. Lee was friendly and compassionate, and his staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Eric W. Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal