Ratings for Dr. Jose Galindo

My family is in the medical field and found he was not allowed to have patient contact for three years in a different state. This should follow to all states.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I can't say that the good doctor has a lot of people skills. He appears to be concerned but more times than not he demands that patients walk his walk or it's the highway. Not all humans are made from a cookie cutter and I think that a medical doctor should try to understand each patients real life situation.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Galindo has a wonderful 'bedside' manner. He is extremely knowledgable and very easy to talk to. He is extremely punctual, I never wait in the waiting room beyond my appointment time. He treats me like an individual and is helping me deal with a very fickle thyroid. I would recommend Dr. Galindo without reservation and am so happy that he is my endocrinologist. He is the first doctor who has taken the time to thoroughly examine and test my thyroid in over 5 years and has proposed a long term solution based on my age and thyroid condition.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Doctor was not on time(over an hour late for a morning appt.), condescending, arrogant and rude. He had no answers for my condition nor did he suggest any possible solutions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011