Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Schwartz

I think Dr. Schwartz does an excellent job. He has been attentive and has helped treat my kidney stones for the last few months. his office staff has been great. Maria is excellent scheduling appointments. Extremely professional.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

First visit..waited over an hour..no paperwork to fill out..went to desk..forgot about me..i left..not returning..poor staff!👎

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

The staff was totally unhelpful and only interested in payment, no attention was given to my Healthcare plan and the placed surgery with wrong doc. Further Dr Schwartz preformed surgery for removal of kidney stones and did not remove the stone despite telling us he had. His associate had to remove it later.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Schwartz and his group are absolutely the best. I have been using them for 35 years and would not consider using anyone else. He and his group are thorough, knowledgeable and very helpful. Staff is excellent, especially Ernestine. Dr. Schwartz has also give me recommendations for other doctors who have given treatment as superior as his.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

The hours are inconvenient for anyone with a job. I get put on hold for extended periods of time every time I call. When I do reach someone on the phone they are rude and unhelpful. Appointments are short and rarely address my issues in a productive manner.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Malcolm Schwartz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Veterans Administration