Ratings for Dr. Demetrios J. Athans

I was afraid of chiropractors before but, Dr. Athans gives me a whole new outlook. He was careful, patient, taking xrays, telling me detailed explanations of things that were basically misdiagnosed for years and I was a like a new person within about 3 treatments continuing on for a full 10. Somethings worked great for me, others to a lesser extent and they are flexible enough over there that if you listen to your body they will adapt and adjust treatment procedures. I found it very enlightening and helpful. My prior experience was physical therapy and that was great and good life skills but, minus the chiropractic elements so it took much longer to feel better. His staff is courteous, friendly and it's very much a family atmosphere there. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr Athens and his staff are great. I was recently injured in an auto accident and he has been so helpful. I would recommend him to anyone for treatment. He is very caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Demetrios J. Athans's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1993)