Dr. Nelson Preschel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nelson Preschel

I am extremely happy with my care with Dr. Nelson Preschel. I highly recommend For anyone who needs an ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Amazing Experience ! My eye surgery was a success and my vision is now clear. Dr Nelson Preschel is very knowledgable and I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

excelente atencion y profesionalismo.. Sus colaboradores muy eficientes y amables.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

For my first appointment which was an emergency, the staff was very helpful and sweet.Dr. Preshel was very helpful and nice and relatable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I found Dr. Preschel to be an outstanding eye surgeon. Dr. Preschel has now removed both my cataracts which has given me excellent vision even though I have underlying eye problems. I had no discomfort during or after the surgery. Dr. Preschel runs a busy practice but he always takes the time to put the patient at ease, there is no rushing through your appointment. The office staff are friendly and professional, they will address any questions or concerns you may have. I would certainly recommend Dr. Preschel to anyone in need of cataract surgery. Thank you Dr. Preschel for a job well done.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Desde que tengo 13 años estoy visitando oftalmólogos (tengo 48), y vengo de una familia de médicos. El Dr. Nelson Preschel es uno de los mejores médicos que he visitado y conocido. Su experiencia, conocimiento, atención, cuidado, detalle, esmero y dedicación a cada uno de sus pacientes, su cercanía, la atención de su equipo de trabajo y la coordinación de todos, desde la secretaria hasta las asistentes profesionales junto al médico (Dr. Preschel) me hacen estar confiada y feliz de estar en la lista de sus pacientes. Estoy segura que cualquier asunto que tenga que ver con la salud de mis ojos estará resuelta de inmediato bajo el cuidado de este súper equipo! Maria Eugenia Mendez Liska

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Staff treat patients like objects in an assembly line. Make same time appointments for TOO many patients, causing extreme long waits for procedures. Staff lacks knowledge of procedures. Doctor's notes are not accurate!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

My experience with Dr. Preschel was excellent. His courteous and professional staff makes you feel cared for. Both cataracts surgeries went extremely well. I had no pain or swelling and it was like I had no surgery at all, except because my sight improved to a level that I hadn't have in years. I'm very grateful to Dr. Preschel for his excellent job on returning my vision.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Preschel- he and his expert staff ( Carolina and Jessica) went above and beyond any expectations I had as a patient. After my cataract surgery I went from legally blind to seeing 20/15 in my right eye and 20/40 in my left eye. I can read without reading glasses and drive without glasses. Thank you Dr. Preschel!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Took 3 hours. Lacks human touch and politeness.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012