Ratings for Dr. Raymond V. Janevicius

I am listing this rating based on my last experience a couple of months ago. Prior to that I would have rated 5's on all but this visit clearly points out he is not driven to provide patient care but for the almighty dollar. I waited 1 hour and 15 minutes for a consultation which last less than 3 minutes where he handed me a slip of paper with 3 other doctor names. The story is I've moved but given past experience I wanted his opinion, but instead I received a fat juicy bill of $118 for less than 3 mins of work. Outrageous. I guess if you're local and he can treat you, i.e. get more $$ out of you, then he'll actually spend some time with you. Good luck.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I had an abrasion on my face so I called to make an appointment and was told to come right in. Once there, the doctor wouldn't see me and wouldn't give a reason. I had given them my insurance information and filled out the paperwork so I don't know why he refused me care. I don't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

I had a horrible accident and they helped put me at ease and did a great job with my surgeries. definitely would use them again!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Very knowledgeable, professional doctor and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

The doctor and the nurse were great, but the receptionist and the other staff disregarded the special accommodations which I requested. I will not go back to that practice !

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Raymond V. Janevicius's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Elmhurst, IL