Ratings for Dr. Anca Facy

Dr Facy is great. Mr Facy is a business man. I find him to be friendly.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I have never felt like I was in more capable hands than those of Dr. Facy. She is so incredibly knowledgeable, and approachable. From my very first appointment with her, I felt like she was a member of my own family. I feel like I can talk to her about anything, without judgement, and I know that she will always do whatever it takes to make me feel better. She knows so much about alternate resources for your wellness (she referred me to a clinical trial to pair me with a suitable anti depressant & anti anxiety, helped me find therapy through my work's Employee Assistance Program - which I didn't even know existed). Any time I've went to her with an issue, she's made me feel justified and helped me find the best path to wellness. She's referred me to a chiropractor, massage therapist, and dentist, and I have had nothing but amazing experiences with all. I feel so fortunate to have Dr. Facy as my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

An amazing diagnostician. I have been seeing her since she opened her practice in Toronto. She sees my son as well and he trusts her- as do I. I understand about her husband but who really cares. Be polite to him and tolerant. She is who you want to see anyway. I trust her implicitly. She refers when other doctors don't. We have a great relationship- talk about our kids etc. Make an effort to get to know her- she is very warm and incredibly kind

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I think she’s great ! Has never had good luck with reception staff even now and it’s her husband. He is very rude and has no social skills

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr Facy is very "careful" (or rather stingy) about giving referrals to specialists or testing and dismisses any complains that are not life-threatening. Like others have said, her husband is absolutely unfit for the receptionist job. He is miserable in what he is doing, and causes a lot of anxiety for himself and the patients. She really needs to put him on meds. She seems to be taking more days off than she works. The office is always closed. She is on vacation all the time, and almost every Friday, with no back up. Other than that she is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I know doctor Facy for five years. Yes, she is always busy, helping her patients in a busy downtown area of Toronto. She IS a great doctor - very knowledgeable, with good giagnostic skills, very patient. And I disagree with the other reviews that she spends not enough time with her patients. That’s why the most of her time she is busy - she is with the patient every minute of her time. I never left her thinking that she didn’t do for me what she could. Special thanks goes to her assistant- Mr.Facy! Very intelligent person, who always listens to you and calls back with some solution. With these people I know that I am not lonely, that I am in good hands and will always get help. My great respect and Thanks for both - Missis Facy and Mister Facy!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Best doctor I ever had. Very caring and thorough. Diagnosed things that other doctors did not. I trust her and feel like I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I left Dr. Facy years ago and haven't looked back. She was constantly double booked, meaning wait times up to 1 hour with a scheduled appointment. Her receptionists in the past were ok, but more recently her husband who fills in would raise his voice on the phone to patients, "HUH? WHAT?" It was uncomfortable in the waiting room, and on the other end of the phone. Generally Dr. Facy would rush through appointments, and if I tried addressing ongoing concerns they were brushed off as nothing. After switching doctors, I got my issue addressed professionally and with empathy, and have been treated well since. If I was still with Dr. Facy I would be miserable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I have been going to Dr Facy for over a decade now and can in all honesty say she is a great doctor, especially for women's health related issues. Her knowledge and experience in women's health is top to none. While she may not be the warmest and fuzziest of doctors, she's straight forward and very science based, which I as a patient do want more alternatives to looking at my overall health. But she's open to listening, however will always go back to her "data." Yes her office is quirky in that her husband helps her manage her appointments, but what's the big deal really? I mean you're ultimately seeing her and not him. If you're nice to him he's ok, but obviously if you are being rude or irritated then you prob won't get the best service. Looking past her front desk issues - if you want to build a relationship, especially as a woman, with a doctor who will look out for your and your health, then I highly recommend Dr Facy. If you are looking for excellent customer service and a fluffy doctor, then perhaps not.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Facy has been my family doctor for over 13 years and she has always been supportive and helpful, as well as knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017