Ratings for Dr. Anca Facy

I know doctor Facy for five years. Yes, she is always busy, helping her patients in a busy downtown area of Toronto. She IS a great doctor - very knowledgeable, with good giagnostic skills, very patient. And I disagree with the other reviews that she spends not enough time with her patients. That’s why the most of her time she is busy - she is with the patient every minute of her time. I never left her thinking that she didn’t do for me what she could. Special thanks goes to her assistant- Mr.Facy! Very intelligent person, who always listens to you and calls back with some solution. With these people I know that I am not lonely, that I am in good hands and will always get help. My great respect and Thanks for both - Missis Facy and Mister Facy!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Best doctor I ever had. Very caring and thorough. Diagnosed things that other doctors did not. I trust her and feel like I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I left Dr. Facy years ago and haven't looked back. She was constantly double booked, meaning wait times up to 1 hour with a scheduled appointment. Her receptionists in the past were ok, but more recently her husband who fills in would raise his voice on the phone to patients, "HUH? WHAT?" It was uncomfortable in the waiting room, and on the other end of the phone. Generally Dr. Facy would rush through appointments, and if I tried addressing ongoing concerns they were brushed off as nothing. After switching doctors, I got my issue addressed professionally and with empathy, and have been treated well since. If I was still with Dr. Facy I would be miserable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I have been going to Dr Facy for over a decade now and can in all honesty say she is a great doctor, especially for women's health related issues. Her knowledge and experience in women's health is top to none. While she may not be the warmest and fuzziest of doctors, she's straight forward and very science based, which I as a patient do want more alternatives to looking at my overall health. But she's open to listening, however will always go back to her "data." Yes her office is quirky in that her husband helps her manage her appointments, but what's the big deal really? I mean you're ultimately seeing her and not him. If you're nice to him he's ok, but obviously if you are being rude or irritated then you prob won't get the best service. Looking past her front desk issues - if you want to build a relationship, especially as a woman, with a doctor who will look out for your and your health, then I highly recommend Dr Facy. If you are looking for excellent customer service and a fluffy doctor, then perhaps not.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Facy has been my family doctor for over 13 years and she has always been supportive and helpful, as well as knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I like Dr Facy. Her receptionist husband is a rude , controlling, vindictive man who lacks the social skills necessary for a receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Facy is very knowlegable and efficient. Having her husband at the front desk is TERRIBLE. He lacks people skills, it is hard to have a conversation with him and makes you feel like he is only doing you a favor. He can be the only reason I could consider looking for another family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

While Dr.Facy is definitely competent and quite pleasant, the main drawback of her office is her husband serving (most inadequately) as her secretary. Verbal communication with him is difficult and plagued with misunderstandings, and he does not accept e-mails, which would be easily trackable and verifiable. His response(s) to messages is also unreliable. A professional front desk is an absolute MUST, especially when one has to rely on it for HEALTH matters. Another irritant is Dr.Facy’s exaggerate charges (compared to her peers) for the slightest routine paperwork (referrals, prescriptions, etc.) in fact produced automatically at a keyboard click – nickel & diming the patient leaves the unpleasant impression of just too much of a money-driven practice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

There is only one problem with Dr. Facy - her husband who is terrible - why do patients have to be subjected to this man??? Please, Dr. Facy hire a competent front desk person and leave your husband where he belongs - AT HOME!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Facy has looked after my husband & myself for ca. 15 years. She is personable, highly competent, and interested in helping her patients. My husband and I are both pleased with her expertise and medical care. The office is clean and conveniently located; while her support staff has gone through some ups and downs, this has not affected Dr. Facy's ability to look after her patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017