Ratings for Dr. Anca Facy

Dr. Facy is very knowlegable and efficient. Having her husband at the front desk is TERRIBLE. He lacks people skills, it is hard to have a conversation with him and makes you feel like he is only doing you a favor. He can be the only reason I could consider looking for another family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

While Dr.Facy is definitely competent and quite pleasant, the main drawback of her office is her husband serving (most inadequately) as her secretary. Verbal communication with him is difficult and plagued with misunderstandings, and he does not accept e-mails, which would be easily trackable and verifiable. His response(s) to messages is also unreliable. A professional front desk is an absolute MUST, especially when one has to rely on it for HEALTH matters. Another irritant is Dr.Facy’s exaggerate charges (compared to her peers) for the slightest routine paperwork (referrals, prescriptions, etc.) in fact produced automatically at a keyboard click – nickel & diming the patient leaves the unpleasant impression of just too much of a money-driven practice.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

There is only one problem with Dr. Facy - her husband who is terrible - why do patients have to be subjected to this man??? Please, Dr. Facy hire a competent front desk person and leave your husband where he belongs - AT HOME!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Facy has looked after my husband & myself for ca. 15 years. She is personable, highly competent, and interested in helping her patients. My husband and I are both pleased with her expertise and medical care. The office is clean and conveniently located; while her support staff has gone through some ups and downs, this has not affected Dr. Facy's ability to look after her patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Facy is a very good family doc - has seen my family through mental illness, serious illness, autoimmune disorders, and gender identity issues, all with tremendous kindness and excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I went to see this doctor a few years ago when I was suffering from overwhelming grief and depression. I told her how I was feeling and she didn't refer me to anyone, or even respond to me after I told her. I was really disappointed with her care. She seemed rude, and I got the feeling from her that I was wasting her time.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

The office is conveniently located downtown, and she is knowledgeable about women's health. Her assistant, I believe is her husband, is terrible and rude, doesn't know how to communicate properly. If she wants to run proper doctor's office, she should hire a professional who knows how to communicate. I do find she does not actually care for your health, it is more about getting the appointment done as fast as possible, and money-driven (i.e. getting extra money for simple paper-work etc. )

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Facy for more that a year and I can already say that she is one of the most wonderful people and knowledgeable doctors I've ever met. Very kind, patient, carrying and good with the diagnosis. Definitely not ignoring at all! And her receptionist is a nice gentleman, too. He always calls back returning my voice messages, with a choice of time for appointment. I feel sorry for those who had any bad experience in this office. But I can only appreciate their service so far.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Anca Facy has made a major impact in my life, she supports me with care and gives great medical advice. She was able to diagnose me quickly, which lead to me having a better outcome. When I talk to other people that have my condition, there doctors did not diagnose it as quickly. Dr.Facy is a truly brilliant and excellent doctor. I am so thankful she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Her husband is TERRIBLE to deal with!! Shes very easy to talk to, especially for womens issues, but does have a tendency to victim blame and make you feel "rushed."

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017