Ratings for Dr. Teressa Alexander

Dr Alexander is absolutely great at her job she is very knowledgeable and kind she is the best doctor I have ever had she is thorough and considerate and she makes you feel safe and at ease I have seen her for several years now and I have to say it's a true blessing to have such a warm and inviting doctor who cares I can't put into words how valuable she is to rush Copley and her patients. I am truly greatful. I wish more doctors were like her

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a total abdominal hysterectomy by Dr. Alexander. Once she got her money she was done! I called 2 weeks after my procedure because I was crying non stop. Very normal I found out when you are no longer receiving hormones naturally,,,,,,,,,I asked for her help. I was actually told to see a psychiatrist!!! This was only after I followed up twice on the message that I left regarding needing to ask a few questions. Really, you just pulled out all of my female organs! How insensitive, rude and unprofessional! She also seems to make your situation not important and her schedule and popularity much more important. Terrible, do not see her! Once she gets your money, she is done with you. I never did get an explanation as to my perfectly healthy ovaries were removed. There are many poor reviews on her bedside manner and how she handles your personal feelings. How does a doctor end up to be so insensitive and cold??

Submitted March 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Alexander for a few years and during a routine appointment she kept harping on me to loose weight. As I was leaving the room she wrote down my weight from the past few years on a post it note and handed to me. As a left with tears in my eyes she me that she was just doing her job. I cried all the way home and never returned to her again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Office decor is nice and new, and that's all I can say nice about her and my first and only visit. I won't be going back. Disappointing to have waited almost 3 months for a new patient visit, and then seeing the Dr for 11 minutes. I know it was exactly 11 minutes because I set my phone timer from when she walked in and we first started talking until she left the exam room. Thank goodness I am not having a baby because I wouldn't want to depend on her, even though she did mention to me 3 times in my 11 minute interview about what a great ceasean section she can do and how fast she does it. My neighboor referred me to her, and surprisingly enough my neighboor now to does not go to her anymore because she had a miscarriage and didnt feel that Dr. Alexander even cared about that.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I suffered as a patient of hers. She isn't very caring, and I don't know if it is because she saw me in the emergency room and saw my "insurance" but she told me to follow up at her office, but then her office told me she could only see me in the ER as they do not take my " insurance"

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Dr. Teressa Alexander's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2000)