Ratings for Dr. William A. Jacobs

I had been a patient of Dr. Jacobs for years. I am young and do not have health issues so I only ever sought his services for routine check-ups or my annual winter cold. I usually made my appointments in the early morning since I work 8-5. He was about 15 minutes late almost every time, although I didn't find this extremely bothersome. He does make you feel very comfortable and he has a sense of humor that eases any tension...even if it shouldn't. I am no longer a patient of Dr. Jacobs. I developed a cough that was extremely intense, long-lasting and very worrisome. Each time I made an appointment, I was diagnosed with either allergies or sinus issues. I really liked this doctor, and out of habit, I continued to go to him. Even though this cough persisted for about 8 months. Exasperated, I finally went to another doctor who diagnosed me with Whopping Cough.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. William A. Jacobs's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Loxahatchee, FL