Ratings for Dr. Alan P. Glombicki

Not a good doctor.. Been to him twice and not going back. He also performed my colonoscopy and endoscopy about a year ago and wasn't thorough. You wait forever to see him and then get less than 10 minutes with him. After barely listening to you he starts rambling on about what might be wrong without making eye contact or making sure you understand. Then gives you different samples of expensive drugs to try and see which one works. After researching more I found he had given me drugs that had no relation to my symptoms. In my research I also noticed he had been arrested for being to drunk on a plane in 2013... It explains a lot about his behavior, I won't be going back and urge anyone who needs real help to avoid this gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

This guy is the worst doctor I have ever been to. It is not surprising to me that he got arrested in 2013 for being intoxicated on a United Airlines flight.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Waited an hour and a half, and there were still three patients ahead of me! Terrible bedside manner...didn't even acknowledge me when I entered the room for my colonoscopy. Greasy hair....poor hygiene doesn't speak well for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Alan P. Glombicki's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners