Ratings for Dr. Emanuel J. Vlastos

Amazing doctor! Saved my life 16 years ago during his residency at regions. If it weren't for him I would not be here today! Wish he was still in Minnesota!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

One of the kindest, gentlest doctors I have ever seen. I only saw him once, for a consult on a possible fetal problem that had been discovered through ultrasound. He was very thorough in his explanations and very comforting to me while going over what would happen with my son. I really adored him as a person and a doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr Vlastos is the best doctor I have ever been to and I drove three and half hours to see him because I didn't trust anyone else. He explains things to so that you understand them and in a way that is not degrading. He is very thorough and always listens to all of your concerns. If I had a choice I would never see another doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Vlastos is an amazing doctor and very knowledgable of both high risk and natural chilbirth. He had such a positive outlook and reassured me on even breastfeeding issues after the birth. He is the BEST doctor I've ever visited. I wish he could be our physician for everything!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Vlastos is absolutely the best doctor I have ever been to! He's got an excellent bedside manner, answers all questions w/ easy-to-understand answers, gives great explanations, answers all questions I had w/o making me feel like they were stupid or insignificant and is very down-to-earth. I've never encountered a doctor who is as knowledgeable about his field, but is so easy to talk to. An excellent doctor who I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

There is no other doctor like Dr. Vlastos in the area. His knowledge and comfort level in this profession is unbeatable. He was willing and supportive of my desire for natural childbirth with my twins even though my daughter was in a breach position. (Very few doctors want to deliver multiples naturally and to do it with a breach positioned baby is virtually unheard of.) All went beautifully. He is a lovely example of balance between allowing nature to do its work and utilizing specialized medical science. He is a source of warmth, care and humor while repeatedly going above and beyond to answer any and all questions, never rushing an appointment, and being "present" in every way. (My older daughter, too, fell in love with him because he always welcomed her with personalized chit-chat and fun loving humor.)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Vlastos was never rushed when he was with me. He took time to listen, answered all my questions, and provided thorough explanations. Very gentle. Great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

The best doctor I have ever seen. He was wonderful during my entire pregnancy. Always took the time to explain things and answer all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Won't let anyone else take care of me. After 8 miscarriages we now have 2 wonderful boys and a girl on the way. He really listened to me and never made me feel like I was just wasting his time. The staff in his office are less then helpful and I would not let them touch me but I won't go to anyone but him no matter how far I have to drive.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Emanuel J. Vlastos's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal