Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Dunn, Retired

I was very pleased with Dr Dunn. Quiet personality, but kind and totally professional...very knowledgeable treated my eye infection promptly and successfully.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have seen Dr Dunn for 3 years for annual checkup, not much personality but ok. We took my 82 year old mother for pain and scratching eyes. He barely looked at her eyes, and said it was her macular degeneration and he couldn't do anything for her and walked out. My husband yelled for him to "come back here" and demanded he speak to her about her pain and scratching eyes. Her general doctor recommended another doctor and she was diagnosed with dry eye syndrome, given drops, a prescription and suggestions. She treated my mother with respect and concern. I will never go back to Dunn nor recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I went to this doctor for my yearly Diabetic eye checkup when I moved to Houston. He immediately told me that he saw damage in my eyes from diabetes and wanted me to schedule surgery for 2 days later. I made an appointment with another opthamoligist who told me she had no idea what he was talking about; my eyes were perfectly fine except for needing my glasses changed. This guy is only out for the money. No wonder he can afford such a nice office.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Steven H. Dunn, Retired's Credentials

• Arabic

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)