Ratings for Dr. Raul R. Capitaine

You will never be seen at your appointment time Don't bother coming early to any appointment unless you're first thing in the morning. You will not be seen on time. An hour and a half after my appointment time (noon), I'm taken back to see the Nurse Practitioner/Therapist. Then she tells me that the doctor (who I will only see once) won't be in until 3:30pm. Another hour and a half of waiting. (But I'll be first in line to see him.) The office scheduled me at noon, knowing full well that the doctor doesn't come into the office until 3pm-3:30pm most days. There is one doctor and like ten nurse practitioners. No refills for you. You MUST be seen every month in order to get your medications. Oh and cash only. No checks, debit or credit accepted. (Something they didn't mention when I made the appointment a month ago.) They have 4, yes 4, waiting rooms crawling with patients waiting to see a therapist so they can get their meds refilled.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014