Ratings for Dr. Jack M. Alexander

Dr.Alexander is frankly the worst health care professional I've ever encountered. I found him to be angry and rude, uncaring and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

This doctor is NOT a fibromyalgia friendly doctor, he bluntly stated that he doesn't believe patients and anyone can walk in and state they have it. I was diagnosed by doctors after a series of test trying to rule out everything. This doctor made me feel as if I was worthless, after stating fibro patients don't like their jobs and that is why we seek disability, made me feel that I was there for the narcotics and drugs only even when I said I was there to establish as a NEW PATIENT. Argumentative and rude! Wrote out prescriptions then took them away after argument about fibromyalgia. I don't suggest going to see this doctor if you have this condition!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Alexander asked appropriate questions, listened to my answers and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

This doctor does not listen to his patients. He has tunnel vision and wants to be always right. He will also make you wait over an hour in the outside waiting room and another 45 minutes in the little room. Doesn't seem to be cutting edge on the latest testings. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Jack M. Alexander's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1981)