Ratings for Dr. Amber C. French

I think Dr. French is very knowledgeable, listens to you and your questions. The staff is awesome

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been a patient for five years, which is five year too long. I am fed up with her complete lack of listening skills and disdain. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

She was so rude and short. That wasn't even the worst of it. She could not have been in more of a rush. I went to pay, and the receptionist said there was no copay. Months later,I'm in college and budget EVERYTHING....(I live pay check to pay check).They said I owed them. If they would have told me I owed them at the time of my visit, I could have paid it. Four months later, the money was re-budgeted. I am a medical student now, and I will never run a practice like hers. She is rude, conceded, and is a poor manager of her practice. I shadowed at a doctor's office that medical assistance's use to work for her, and they had nothing good to say about her. Do not go to her as a doctor. I have seen other osteopathic doctors since and have had my issues cleared.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

As a new patient to Dr. French last year, she spent a long time talking with me - to get to know me, discuss any questions I might have, etc. The office is warm and inviting, and the atmosphere is relaxing. The staff are very friendly and I did not have to wait to be seen. I have since been back once more for my annual checkup and will continue to go to Dr. French as long as I am able.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. French and her staff are incredible!! Wouldn't go anywhere else. She clearly loves her profession and sincerely cares about her patient.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Amber C. French's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AARP