Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Zimmerman

After reading some of the comments below, I think these people went to a different doctor Zimmerman. I was given an appointment within a week of the request, very unusual. Satisfied!! Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Satisfied!! Dr. Zimmerman, nothing but professional, honest, caring, and was the only one to diagnose me...correctly. Satisfied!!! If only I had seen him first instead of last, I could have saved myself a lot of time, money and piece of mind.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Rude staff. Tood us 3 months for an appointment for our 6 year old. Terrible weather on the day of the appointment and arrived 10 min before appointment scheduled time. We were turned away because they "needed" us 15min before. My son happens to have a sinus infection and we are turned away only to be asked to come back in 2 months. I cannot believe the rudeness of the staff and the zero tolerance to families with little ones, trying to get there when outside temp is 0F. Wish we were back in Chicago....

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Excellent service from both staff and Dr. Zimmerman. Easy to talk to, thorough on his explanation of issues and the process involved with my surgery. Did not feel rushed and his follow-up in the hospital was timely and friendly. Very pleased with entire process !

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Staff was useless AND RUDE. Dr. was late and not even apologetic. Made us wait an hour and a half for a 6 year old. Not impressed with anything about this practice. Do not want to go back, but have issues with ears and already wasted time. Best of Manchester for what rudeness??? Reallly unimpressed and angry.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Did a great job fixing the hole in my ear drum. This after another doctor screwed it up.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

THIS DOCTOR DOES NOT LISTEN TO YOU,HIS NURSE WAS RUDE, HE TOLD ME I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AS THE PERSON IN THE NEXT ROOM,AND TREATED ME THE SAME WITH OUT HEARING WHAT I HAD TO SAY ABOUT MY SYMPTOMS IM STILL SUFFERING FROM THE SAME PROBLEM THANKS TO HIM

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

They have no idea what they are doing. It took over a month for them to call me back for an issue, and the staff is absolutely horrible!!! And every time I called which was every time to follow-up what was taking a month for a call back, they kept me on hold for over 15 minutes. And it got me nowhere...

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

i waited 3 months for a follow up appointment with doctor zimmerman after surgury. i was 5 minutes late and they refused to see me. they are not willing to work with you. the staff was terrible. I said i will just wait to see if the doctor has time between patients or cancelation.... the staff threaten to call the police if I stayed! I mean come on, was that really necessary? Not to mention the surgury that was performed by his team was botched. I now have a deformed nose!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Excellent bedside manner with my child! Spent extra time with my husband and I to explain things. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Jeffrey M. Zimmerman's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1998)