Ratings for Dr. Denis J. Pleviak

I was sent to this doctor by the SSA... This doctor told me "I obviously experienced extreme difficulty walking, it was very difficult for me turn my head, and I have multiple areas in muscles which are consistent with Fibromyalgia" - and HE asked ME why - he's the doctor. This doctor found multiple issues wrong with me... This Dr. recommended that "there is no reason I can not work". I am now diagnosed with epilepsy and multiple sclerosis in addition to Severe Progressive Fibromyalgia. I would NOT EVER recommend this doctor to anyone... In fact, he does a GREAT JOB for the SSA though...by denying the disabled any opportunity for further help.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Knowledgeable and studious if research is needed. Can go on when explaining but willingly accepts interrupts for questions/comments. Only gripe is he will adjust medications to need if the medication is Sched I or less. Otherwise, I think he may feel bound.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Denis J. Pleviak's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1977)