Ratings for Dr. Susan J. Kalota

Dr. Kalota is the best Urologist. I've previously had care at Washington Hospital Center in Washington D.C. and Annapolis Md.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I can highly recommend Dr. Kalota. She doesn't give up on a problem and works to solve it.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Excellent knowledgeable, and very friendly while I was hospitalized and visiting her office. Willing to listen, and help manage symptoms.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Must update my previous rating... Went again today (11/30/11). The office has now moved and is part of a urology group. Bad experience. I'm changing urologists. Used to be able to drop off urine samples when feeling symptoms and get results and a prescription written same day. Now it takes THREE DAYS. Staff was not helpful. It's too bad, because I know Dr. Kalota and her PA Arlene are great...but their new urology group is terrible.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Absolutely fantastic. Arlene, Dr. Kolata's physician's assistant, is the best. Great listener and really works with you to problem-solve. I love this office! I would give them six stars if I could.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Susan J. Kalota's Credentials

• French

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal