Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Borson

outstanding doctor - knowledgeable, kind, honest, and has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

A cancer diagnosis can be one of the most disruptive times in a person's life and having Dr. Borson as an oncologist was my saving grace. I was petrified of many of the treatment options and she allowed me to choose what worked best for me even tho it wasn't the "norm." I ALWAYS left her office feeling better than I felt when I walked in, and that was a very positive aspect of having her as my doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Borson. Her compassion for her patients is equal to her skill as a doctor. I would never even consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Thank goodness for Rachel Borson. What a caring human being and a wonderful doctor. I had gone to several other drs before I came to her and would never switch. She knows her stuff and is the most concerned dr I have met. You cannot go wrong if you choose her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Borson is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She gives you the available options for your treatment and enough information and time to make an informed decision. When she is running behind schedule, I know it is because of another patient's crisis. When it is cancer, you want extra help when you have a crisis; I've been cancer free for almost five years, but I can still remember that.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

She is amazing! I trust her and am so glad she is my oncologist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Borson is a well informed oncologist AND an exceptional human being. She is clear and concise is explaining the disease and treatment options but also caring in her delivery. She takes the time necessary to inform and comfort. She's been my doc for 11 years and I have absolute confidence in her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Sometimes the wait is a bit long; but there was a time that I probably used more than my share of her time, and considering what we face, I hope everyone keeps that in mind. Dr. Borson is thorough, easy to talk to, and will answer all questions. When there is more than one treatment path available, she will explain each and give the patient options.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2006

Dr. Rachel A. Borson's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1983)