Ratings for Dr. Semih Gungor

Very professional doctor...Excellent experience...Helpful ,accommodating and warm staff....Highly recommend for consultation... Explains everything patiently ,and answers all questions...Great in spinal injections, and I am literally pain free after months of agony...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Great physican, best I have ever encountered in all aspects. First , he is a caring human being, listens to you 100/% while looking into your your eyes. He understands your suffering and tries to finds the underlying pathology and cure. And he listens...And he comes up with a possible diagnosis, and a plan...I have been pain free for 6 months, after years of pain and suffering....what else can I say about this gentleman. He is my angel and hero...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Gungor cured me of Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome. He has a plaque on his wall saying that he is the Most Compassionate Doctor, or something to that effect. I believe he is a good listener and has a lovely disposition about himself. He's also been willing to scan medical records I bring in, and honestly tell me what he understands in the records, and what is outside of his field of expertise. Most of the doctors I've seen just take the medical records and pile them onto a stack somewhere. Also, I had a complicated disability case intertwined with this whole medical disaster. Gungor did everything he could within his power and within reason to have me covered in full by my disability plan until I was 100% cured.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable in this field. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Semih Gungor and his brilliant staff have been helping me with my RSD for over two years now. I have to say that I have never been in the care of a more brilliant, compassionate and dedicated doctor... and he listens!! Dr. Gungor and his staff help make a very painful condition approachable and filled with hope. I can't say enough good abut this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014