Dr. Lisabeth S. Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lisabeth S. Hall

Dr. Hall came highly recommended and we felt very comfortable with her, especially my son. Her diagnosis was accurate and more insightful than the previous doctor we spoke with. Because we don't live close to the office, Dr Hall provided contact for another reputable doctor for us to see for my son's comfort. She also maintained contact with the new doctor which shows her dedication to her patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Hall is a great doctor. She takes the time to listen to your concerns and addresses the problem with knowledge and care. My children are very comfortable with her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr Hall is an excellent doctor. She preformed surgery on my son when he was 3 and she was wonderful trough the whole process. Both of my boys see her yearly and are extremely comfortable during their exams. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. is an excellent doctor - knows her stuff - and has a wonderful manner with patients. I have recommended her to many parents looking for ophthalmologists for their children. They have all come back to me to thank me for sending them to Dr. Hall.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Hall spends time with her patients and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable- is knowledgeable and thorough - highly recommended no reservations

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Hall is incredibly smart, thorough, and friendly. Always helps me with all of my problems and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Hall is an excellent Doctor. She is kind, smart and very thorough. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Hall solved a problem with my vision that I didn't think was solvable. She took such a great interest in my case, asked the right questions, showed great care and knowledge and the result has improved my life. I highly recommend her. She takes the time to understand her patients' needs and is incredible personable.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr. Hall is the best pediatric eye dr. She is highly skilled and has a great rapor with parents and her young patients.

Dr. Lisabeth S. Hall's Credentials

• French

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp