Ratings for Dr. Ahmed U. Jamaluddin

Could not get to see the doctor after waiting for 4 hours, only the Nurse Practitioner came and gave prescription without any proper line of diagnosis or investigation.Extremely poor service.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I went to see Dr. J for my annual physical. She filed a claim for my visit as "office visit for chest pain". I guess being a cardiologist could make more money by claiming my visit being that of chest pain rather than annual physical. I had clearly mentioned when I scheduled my appointment that I want to see Dr. J for annual physical as she is also in-network internist along with being a cardiologist. Her staff would always keep me on hold for up to 10 mins whenever I called for billing questions and keep on forwarding the calls. Her manager was not ready to talk to me when I went in person. Dr. J's staff told me that manager was busy in meeting when I could clearly see him moving around in lobby. At last I got a chance to talk to him and he promised me that he would take back the wrong claim and file it correctly as annual physical which is free for me per year. Its been over a month now and he has not re-processed my claim. I haven't seen such an unethical doctor and staff before.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011